Thursday, March 10, 2011

My New Job Experience

Day 1:
Reached Hyderabad at 6.00 AM, took an auto to aunt’s house got fresh and left to office with full of enthu… :-)

After reaching office,

Me: Hai, I am bharathi, iwould like to meet Mr. Zameer Ahmed,
Receptionist : Ya plz wait for sometime
After 1 hr 15 min...
The guy called me n asked me to meet the Director, I went, spoke to him, he gave me sm project docs n asked me to go through them.I took them n sat in discussion room.. after 30 min they have allotted a new desk for me.. I was thinking wow these guys r quick on feet.. I went and sat thr.. My first shock was “There is no internet connection available..:-( Felt very down..

I was already down with fever and severe cold.. by 12.15 pm I was completely sick n was not able to look at monitor and the docs.. thought of leaving the place early, but none of the heads were present.. so I hve to wait for those guys. Later around 5 I left office, reached home and slept  nearly for 2 hrs.. wooooo tht was my first day.. A mixed feeling ...

Day 2:
Director assigned a new task, as no one initiated to talk to me.. I went n introduced myself to the ppl near my desk, felt better.. the day passed quite smoothly  reading through all the docs,..

Quite a better day compared to first day

Day 3:
I felt I hv got used to this place .. after reaching the office started working straight away,day was gud.. but wrt  work I am not tht excited as it was again the same thing, wht I use to do in the previous company..

Hoping I will get use to this place soon or I wil get out of this place soon..

Either of the thing wil happen soon..;)
Ciao,
Bharathi

P.S:Hey budies do wish me gud luck .. whtever may be the output of this

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please go ahead they make me Happy!!!