Saturday, July 23, 2011

Why I prefer to be single???

No need to deal with irritating in –laws 

I don’t need to remember any anniversaries, extra birthdays, and do extra family shopping

I can just be myself and no need to change my life for someone’s priorities

I can move on globe wherever  I want

I deal with my own insecurities, and have to fix my own disasters of life

I don’t have to live with a person who won’t accept me as i am

I don’t need to worry whether the other person is true to me or not

I can focus more on career & my dreams and weekends are completely mine

I can meditate and have time for my own

The money whatever i earn, will spend on my own things and no need to share my Debit/Credit cards

I want to say goodbye to the trends of dumping & being dumped. and want to stay "SINGLE"

"Being Single" may look like I am selfish and  give priority for my own happiness, but its not true.. sharing should be done when it is worth...

I was born alone and will die alone, so i just don't want to fool myself thinking about love and trust of someone which could be an illusion or a nightmare... I think love is  extinct today. In this world i just trust myself and i am happy and peaceful . I don't expect, so i don't get hurt and i believe it is the best way to live life


P.S: This is my mind status at this point of time. i am not discouraging people who are getting married. 

4 comments:

  1. I have already fallen into the pit. Right now happy...lol
    nice points...actually true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to get married, for i wud love to take care of my inlaws my husband fgamily more then my own... i want to get married as i am unable to deal my insecurities alovne for 32 yrs and i need a mans hand...i want to get married so i cud have someone who sees me with all my flaws and still needs me somewat and finds me handy... and there is someone other then me who knows everything abt me... and can actually put a stop on my negative trail of thoughts by just one kiss..i will marry for no matter how much i earn and spend on me... one flower that i get from him will be much more meaning ful then all the trips and things i buy from my own..and the hug he gives me is something i cannot buy if i sell the whole of me and that too free of cost...:) so i will marry for all those reasons:) insha allah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Love: ur comment just touched my heart.. :) Gook Luck dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOw! this shows how selfish women are! someone has 100 reasons to get married, and each one of those are to make *her* happy.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, so please go ahead they make me Happy!!!