Friday, September 30, 2011

I want to be a thief


It was busy day at office, loads of work, quick deadlines... made day much more hectic than it was.. Thank god I could overcome all these issues and met   the deadlines.. Before leaving office, I called him and said that we will have dinner together. He is also in the same situation and he was okay to meet for dinner.It was so nice to relax after a hectic day,nice restaurant, yummy food, awesome friend to give company.We just started sharing about our daily routine "what happened at office?  blah blah blah.. "

Things were fine till here, I am good at observing people, though he was sitting in front of me/ with me, he was not much in to me, I could sense his mind is restless and wandering somewhere, mails, calls, text messages kept him busy across dinner table too. I tried to bring back his concentration, but I have failed... :(((

So I want to be a thief so that, 

I can steal his mind, erase all the restlessness and every ending thoughts

I can steal his heart, fill love for me

I can steal his eyes, so that he can keep off his eyes from mobile

I can steal his lips, keep them away from cigarette 

At least then, he realises that I am there with him, and we are together just to relax and have to be away from our daily tensions.

P.S: This is outcome of my random thought process






5 comments:

  1. I liked ur random thought process. Think more random like these.
    Haha loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God .. I loved every bit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every randomness has some order :D Thoughts are well connected actually. Well written :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, so please go ahead they make me Happy!!!