Monday, August 6, 2012

Take care of yourself...

I feel things are going too fast and I have to try hard to pull time to breath. The other night, I was thinking that, I have reached mid of the year, when I look back I don't remember how the days passed, weekdays go in working at office and weekends with the other core works.Life is busy and it always pulls me in million directions.

I see many young people who are raising their families at younger age with huge responsibilities, probably they never find time to take care of themselves.All their energies go in to helping and taking care of families & other things. I hear from many about their feelings of helplessness to dedicate some amount of time for themselves. Most of the active day goes in  working, few more hours in family cores. They get irritated with the ups and downsin life and lose all control.
I'm wondering how people deal and  How is everyone else doing?

Still the question triggering in  my mind is "Is it bad to be selfish and take care of oneself ?"  to me it is not, one must take care of themselves to help others. Pull out time for yourself, do something which makes you happy. You can rejuvenate and can be more effective & efficient in handling your families & your life.

That is what I feel? what is your opinion?




1 comment:

  1. Does taking care of yourself comes under a selfish act? Never knew that actually. :)

    Yes I do agree with your words though. And I myself strongly believe in taking care of oneself. Unless and until you are in perfect state of mind, you can never actually take care of others.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, so please go ahead they make me Happy!!!