Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Black is BOLD

Black symbolizes power, mystery, strength, authority and elegance. It’s a colour that gives a sense of independence and a strong will.Black is a colour that is used in every walk of our life be it technology, house furnishings, kitchenware, stationary. We all wrote our first letters on a black slate. For hue variation of any colour, black is require.

My mother always says to carry something black or put a dot with kohl on sole when I travel as it absorbs negative energy and protect me from any harm happening.

Psychology state that “people who like black may be conventional, conservative and serious or they may think of themselves as being sophisticated or very dignified”, I am not sure of these things. But black makes me look classic, comforts my eye and I feel I own that color.

So now coming to 5 Black things I love to own

1. Black Tattoo

Yes I want to ink my skin in black. I feel that is the one which stays with me permanently even when my hair becomes grey, my tooth fall off and when life fades away. It shows a significant aspect of my life. It would be my bold decision forever.



 2. Black Mac Book Air

Yes Mac Book!!!  Apple has created its revolution in the field of technology, I would be proud to own a Mac Book Air, not that the regular kind. But a BLACK Mac, which flaunts  white Apple logo on it. Having 10 years of relationship with windows and using all the versions of OS ,I want to try Mac OS. And it is obviously a classy gadget :)
3. Black Kohl

They say "Eyes are the windows to the soul and that if you look deep within you can see the persons sincerity and truth". We learn to associate identity of the world with our eyes, eyes are more important in communicating with other people, sometimes we convey big things through our eyes. I am very thankful to my eyes which show me this beautiful world and so I love to show them beautifully to this world. I like to enhance my eyes by applying kohl. Eyes look so damn pretty with Kohl.


4. A Black Cross Pen 

"The Pen is mightier than a sword".
I have a habit of writing down personal dairy about my day-to-day events, I believe that when I write down all these things and they become my story. I use black pen and would love to own a Black coloured Pen from Cross Brand which is America's oldest manufacturer of fine writing instruments.

 5. Black dress

Last but not least, I desire to own a perfect black formal wear,because it looks Classy, Elegant and Fabulous.Black brings Elegant look , after all Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.


This is my list of 5 black things I desire for..



This post is part of #WhatTheBlack activity at Blogadda.com

Image source: All images are found through google search

3 comments:

  1. BLACK KOHL. That is all I need. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list :)
    I can go for an easy sticker tattoo, not the permanent ink one though :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, so please go ahead they make me Happy!!!