Monday, January 2, 2012

Thank You "2011"

Dear 2011,

My journey in 2011 had Exciting highs, Depressing lows passing through plenty of peaks & troughs mixed with emotions in between.

There was good and bad, but I have learnt to accept and grow instead questioning “why it happens to me?” I know sometimes I cannot do anything about it. Thanks for making me strong.

You gave me new friends and new enemies, I thank you for posing some challenges before me and for making me wiser.

I believe there is reason for everything that happens in life, so here I go “I enjoy the Ride of Life”.

Thanks for teaching me many things and making me mature.

I here say Goodbye to you and welcome the New Year 2012

Miss you 2011 (not crazily) ;)

P.S: I wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year.. Have a Rocking Year Ahead...

Cheers!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please go ahead they make me Happy!!!