Saturday, January 7, 2012

No title post

Situation:

Me: Sitting at my desk, starring at the monitor with tears in eyes, worrying about the piles of tasks I have to complete for today but still waiting when the day will end.

What I am busy with? Sneezing, coughing and in wiping my nose

Around me: People running busily here and there, Few people discussing never ending stupid points loudly, few are giggling loudly Weird ringtones, tuck.. Tuck.. Key board sounds.

What I feel: so sick and in bad mood, getting irritated for all the petty things. May be coz of cold, fever and headache I feel I am exhausting myself .I am just going blank with this mind-numbing headache.

If so why blog?? : I know you will ask me this, but I am sorry I don’t hv a reason, by the way do I need to give you reason? :P

It’s so weird though I am sick.. Hmm I am missing my vicks inhaler.. Ahhhhhh!! This is just a lazy and sick day. I am just dreaming of bed in my room how nice it would be if I crawl into my warm blanket and catch so good sleep.. Well that would be an awesome idea, let me take off from work 
 
Cya
P.S: I am wondering today, though i have fever i came to office to meet deadlines.. Is so damn important in life?? :(
 

6 comments:

  1. Afterall it is the bread earner!!
    Well Get well soon girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya true.. I am recovering now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are u feeling now? A day off now and then is essential to break monotonous life style...Works wonder for ur health..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @vinod: hey i am doing great... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you got well.

    Don't think there needs to be a reason to blog and yes its hard to avoid times when we could recuperate in home to recover illness than to sit at office meeting deadline....

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ tallGuy: Yep there should nt be a reason to blog :) BTW i have recovered now..

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, so please go ahead they make me Happy!!!