Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Beautiful Morning


I promised my friend that we both will get up early and go for a cup of coffee in the morning. But this awesome weather didn't allowed me to realize that the sun is already out there. I opened my eyes, searched for mobile and sent a text  saying "sorry", he replied “that’s fine dear, catch some more sleep”. 

I got up looked out of the window, chill breeze touched my face, felt what a beautiful morning, I sat in balcony with a cup of coffee, listening to my fav songs, watching the flock of pigeons... 

The morning was bright, after a very long hot summer, Hyderabad is having such an awesome weather. I felt to break the routine, but cannot bunk office. 

I felt positive vibrations around me, I thought, I need this harmony throughout the day, 

      So Just for Today ...

  • I will be happy and smile at everyone. 
  • I will try to accept what I am 
  • I will call an old friend and say “Hi” 
  • I will say sorry for someone whom I have hurt in past 
  • I will help someone who is in need 
  • I will be thankful to god & say a thanks prayer 
  • I will not let anything upset me. 
  • I will enjoy the traffic. 
  • I will do my work honestly 
  • I will not allow negative thoughts 
  • I will not spend too much money. 
  • I will learn a something new. 
  • I will keep faith in the god’s plans and accept what life brings.

Love & Light to All...


2 comments:

  1. Waking up early morning eh? All the best.. And i hve been plannin to join gym since last 2 month.. and the plan is still stranded :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what your "Just for Today" list is actually key to happiness which u have discovered..So all this self assessement efforts are paying off :-))))

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, so please go ahead they make me Happy!!!